TFA Digital Probe Thermometer 30.1048
- Thermometer with long probe
- Ideal for the control of food temperature
- Fast and accurate
- Versatile use, e.g. roasts, baby food, wine
- Compliant with HACCP, also for professional use
This practical penetration thermometer from TFA with its long sensor is ideal for the uncomplicated temperature measurement of food. Simply stick or immerse the probe into what needs to be measured and within a very short time the device delivers accurate measurement results.
The monitoring of the core temperature during the barbecuing or roasting of meats, the safe temperature check of baby food, the preparation food in the bakery, patisserie or in the catering industry, the control of the refrigerated counter at the butcher’s or in the supermarket, stock checking or the inspection of incoming goods in the canteen kitchen or elsewhere in the food industry, these are all possible uses of the puncture thermometer.
The thermometer is HACCP compliant and ideally suited for professional use in industry, commerce, trade and laboratory.
- With long probe (140 mm)
- For easy temperature measurement of liquid, powdered and plastic products
- Ideal for temperature control of food and drinks (roasting, baby food, tea water, wine, frying fat, jam, sugar and chocolate mass, etc.)
- Precision ±1 °C at -10…100°C, ±2 °C at -50…-10°C/>100…200°C, otherwise ±3°C
- Splash-proof IP55
- Automatic switch-off
- With protection cap
|Delivery contents||Penetration probe thermometer, battery, instruction manual|
|Measuring range temperature||-50...+300°C|
|Batteries||1 x LR44|
|Dimensions||(L) 25 x (B) 17 x (H) 235 (245) mm|