TFA Professional Digital Thermometer With Cable Sensor Probe LT-102 30.1034
- Waterproof temperature probe with 300 cm cable
- Monitoring of refrigerators or liquids
- Visual and audible HI / LO alert
- Hold-, max.-min.-function, washable
- Compliant with HACCP + EN13485, ideal for professional use
This digital thermometer with waterproof cable sensor probe from TFA is ideal for professional temperature monitoring of refrigerators, freezers or liquids. It measures quickly and with high precision and it can be used universally.
The thermometer is HACCP and EN 13485 compliant and well suited for professional use in industry, trade, commerce and laboratory.
The immersion sensor is connected to a cable about 300 cm long. In addition to the current temperature, the max and min values are displayed and the device has a data hold function. When values go over or under the chosen adjustable range, you are alerted by visual and audible alarms.
The thermometer is completely jet-proof and can be cleaned under running water after use. The display unit has a built-in stand for benchtop and thanks to its magnetic back, it can also be easily attached to metal surfaces.
- Display of current, highest and lowest temperatures
- Dara hold function
- Visual and audible alarm when the temperature exceeds or falls below freely adjustable temperatures (upper/lower limit)
- Accuracy ±0.5°C at -25…+25°C, otherwise ±1°C
- Compliant with EN13485
- Jet-proof to IP65
- With built-in stand and magnetic back
- Cable probe included
- Registered TFA design
|Delivery contents||Thermometer, battery, instruction manual|
|Cable length ca.||300 cm|
|Measuring range temperature||-40...+70°C (-40...+158°F)|
|Assembling||Mounting magnet or free-standing|
|Batteries||1 x CR2032|
|Dimensions||(L) 87 x (B) 17 (29) x (H) 52 (57) mm|